RE: : [IP] Sugar raises on second and third day. HELP !

Same problem with my daughter.  I notice toward the end of the second day
she gets high numbers.  Usually she has about 30 units left in the pump.  So
we just change it after the end of the 2nd day and the next day she is back
to normal again.  Please do not give up on the pump.  Find a way that works
for him.
Do what we did, after noticing her high bgs after the 2nd day we starting
checking how many units her vial had left then decided to change it.  It
works.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message
in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of
this message is strictly forbidden. Natexis Banques Populaires will not
be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages
arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party or as a result of any virus being passed on.