[IP] Red Heads

Please don't tell me that there is a correlation between red heads and
diabetes.  I acquired Type 1 at age 37 - no family history, etc.  (only thing
I can attribute it to is much stress the prior year and 3 month
sinus/bronchitis/crud that wouldn't go away with any antibiotics in the six
months prior).  Anway - I have two girls - both red heads (no family history
of red-heads either - what a strange family we have!) one age 15 and one age
17 - I am sure hoping and praying that neither of them get diabetes!