Re: [IP] Disability Insurance

I am on disability, however I was not eligible for only having diabetes it is
not considered a disabeling disease UNTIL complications cause other
disabilities such as sight, organ failure etc...

--
"On The Keyboard Of Life Always Keep One Finger On The Escape Key"

Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 873153 or,
* Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/873153 (go there and try it!) or,
* Send me E-mail Express directly to my computer screen
email @ redacted
For downloading ICQ at http://www.icq.com/
For adding similar signatures to your e-mail go to:
http://www.icq.com/emailsig.html
Mike