[IP] RE: blood

Sort of on this topic, I just want to share something that made me laugh the
other day.  I was testing my blood sugar in my office at work (with two other
coworkers in my office with me).  I can practically test now with my eyes
closed, so I had pricked my finger without even looking as I was talking to
my coworker/friend.  When I pressed my finger to get a drop of blood (still
not looking), the blood spurted out like a fountain and went everywhere!
This may have happened to you guys too--but it just struck me (and my
coworkers) as hilarious!