[IP] Yeast infections/tattoos

<<Ladies with diabetes, do you guys suffer a lot from yeast infections?  Does
anyone on the list have diabetes, and a tattoo?>>

Knock on wood, but I have never had a yeast infection; I've been incredibly
lucky there.  On the tattoo thing, I don't have one, but am thinking about
having my navel pierced (not my boyfriend's idea, but boy is he in favor of
it!)  Has anyone here had that done?  My fear (and this may be your fear,
too, of a tattoo) is of skin infections that could really affect my health.