RE: [IP] FWD: Recalled drugs with Phenylpropanolamine

John Doyle [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> All drugs containing Phenylpropanolamine are being  recalled.

Thanks for the reminder in case anyone has any of these on the shelf.  The
FDA started this action with advisories to manufacturers and physicians in
November 2000.  Concerns were first raised in October, 2000.  There are
currently no products on the market that contain PPA.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR