From: Bud Hopper [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 7:58 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Losing Weight

This is a repost.  Please pardon my previous post where I did not change
the
subject.

Jennifer,

I had the same problem with my weight that you have described.  I
recommend
the Atkins diet.  I lost 30 pounds on it and my wife lost 40 pounds.

My last HBA1c was 6.2 and my total cholesterol was 174.  I live the diet
now
for BG purposes.  After 2-3 days you are not even hungry.

It's the only way I could lose after gaining weight on the pump.

Regards,

Bud