Re: [IP] elevated liver enzymes?

Hi...during the summer I was feeling really tired and had an unexplained
fever.  My internist took some blood and noticed that my liver enzymes were
elevated.  She ran some other tests, including hepatitis, but they came back
negative.  She eventually ran a test for epstein barre virus (mono), and that
came back positive.  I was tired for a long time, and got a lot of rest
during the summer.  Recently I was still feeling ezhausted, so I asked her to
do some more tests, and it turns out I have an iron deficiency, so I have
been taking ferrous sulfate and need to have my iron levels checked in a
month.  My doctors were stumped about why my liver enzymes had been elevated
until they decided to check for the epstein barre...you might want to suggest
that to your doctor.

diabetic since 9/73
pumping since 12/94