Re: [IP] Sugar raises on second and third day. HELP !

In a message dated 1/28/2002 5:20:14 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> For a first night and day, after change Sof-set,  sugar is excellent (80 -
> 150
> mg/dl). Next night and day get worse (100 - 250 mg/dl). On a third day it
> is
> very high (250 - 350 mg/dl) even though his pump appears to be working.
> Sometimes we give him 3-5 units insulin without eating and sugar is still
> the
> same. It takes already 3 weeks and nothing changed.

Jarek, Try the Mminimed Quicksets and Novolog insulin. There are quite a few
children on this IP list that was just like your son until changing. It's a
YMMV thing, but it has worked for a lot of children on here.
Hope things get better! Trena (mom to Jake 11)