Re: [IP] bruising, intimacy while pumping

If I were you, I
> really wouldn't
> worry about a teeny little infusion set turning
> someone off. If they
> are that shallow, you don't want to know them
> anyway.

You're so right. But I find that most of the battle
for me is the actual worrying about the pump, or the
site. My boyfriend doesn't care at all. He's thrilled
I have this thing that makes me healthier and that
makes my life easier. It's an effort for me to
believe that it doesn't bother him, and it's an effort
for me to feel sexy with the pump on. Just my two
cents, as it's probably an adjustment for a lot of
people to feel the same about their bodies on the
pump, with or without a lover.

Do You Yahoo!?