Re: [IP] Carpal tunnel and diabetes

In a message dated 1/27/02 1:35:48 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< My question is:   Does anyone else with carpal tunnel notice more problems
when their bg is low?  I've just recently started putting the two together.

I have this problem also. My endo has put me on medication for neuropathy
because I have that in the hands also, but ... when I am low (70 and down) my
hands do the same as yours do. It took a while for my endo and me to put two
and two together but there definitely seems to be some correlation between
the two. Since I bounce around so much, for me it is a strange kind of
warning sign which in some ways works since I also have that "unawareness"

Whitney & "TheBorg"