[IP] blood...

>>      had a 'no deliver' signal today and when I took it out, I saw that
there was
blood in half of the catheter. Has this happened to anyone? I have never had
this happen...and I never use my thighs because I bike and I find that I get
big bumps as I use those muscles. I thought I would try it again because I
not biking now that it is winter. Has anyone had the blood problem, and if
what causes this??!      <<

I also ride a bicycle. I think it is the bicycle that causes this problem.
Only kidding. I only had this problem twice. I use (used actually, but that
is another story) a Disetronic pump and had always used their infusion sets.
A nurse at work whose daughter is also a nurse and an insulin pumper had
some "old" MM sets that she said would not work on her "new" MM pump and
asked me if I would like to try them. I tried them and found that they did
not last as long as the Disetronic sets and that they also seemed to get
blood in them. I have no idea why they got blood in them, but that is what
happened. Try a couple of the Disetronic sets and see what happens.

As with all things like this, each and every one of us is different and

If you hear of anything that helps to answer your question let me know.

Nick Trubov
and all the little Trubovs
Lorree, Eupie & Corbin