[IP] Nappers, young and old

I am just curious about what adjustments you make on the pump for nappers.
Is it a long enough sleep to lower basals?  In anticipation of the pump, I am
testing my toddler all the time and she seems to hit her daytime high after
nap.  I can't figure out why she is so high when she is at about 80 at lunch
and in the 200's at 3:00.  Is there something I don't know about daytime
naps?  She is 2.5, 30 lbs. and on 1/2 unit of N per day.  Any advice or
experience is welcomed.  Thank you