[IP] Re: Paradigm

Got my letter from Minimed today confirming that I am eligible for the
Paradigm upgrade.  The letter states that I will be contacted sometime after
April 2002.  We will be brought in for group training, and will have to
decide at that time whether we are interested in the upgrade.  If so, we are
given the Paradigm, and must leave our 508's at that time.  The group
training session will be the only opportunity to take advantage of the
upgrade.  Doesn't sound like there will be any opportunity to test drive the
new pump, and then send the 508's in via mail, it all has to take place
during the training session.