Re: [IP] newcomer's ?'s - Capping the QuickSet

> << 1. The QuickSet protective cap - How do you get it to stay on
> during showers?  Mine keeps falling off.  I'm afraid to take a bath
> because I don't know if the bath water is dangerous. >>
> Hi Gail,
> As Michael said, you really don't need to put the cap on for
> showers.  I go in hot tubs, whatever, without capping it--although
> when I go to Hawaii this summer and am in sand and salt water, I
> will probably put the cap on (just to be nit-picky - LOL).

Well..... actually in the salt and sand, you might be better of
without the cap. The sand in all the fine little grooves might make
it kind of hard to get the cap OFF -- bummer! Without the cap, the
grooves, etc.... are open and there is less chance that small
particles will get into places where they can cause trouble. As far
as keeping seawater, etc... out, the caps on the various sets don't
really do anything at all.