[IP] elevated liver enzymes?

Hi, everyone--Has anyone had any liver problems in addition
to diabetes?  After a month or so of feeling tired, I got
some bloodwork done, and the liver enzymes (AST, ALT, and
alkaline phosphatase) came back rather elevated.  They
ruled out a lot of the obvious stuff (tumors, gallstones,
etc) via ultrasound, but my doctor ordered a slew of other
tests, suspecting that it could possibly be auto-immune
hepatitis (not the "bad" hepatitis that people think
about....but like diabetes and the pancreas, where the
immune system turns on it's liver cells), and that it is
possibly related to my other auto-immune disorder,
diabetes.  So far, though, the dr's have been clueless
about why the liver enzymes are elevated. Has anyone else
experienced this?  Thanks!
Amy Driscoll
21 years old/college student/dx'd 6-93/
pumping since 5-01