[IP] Red hair, exercise bikes........

In a message dated 1/28/02 3:09:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Sharon--Actually I am!  (Okay, I'm not a natural redhead.  I just decided
> about 6 years ago that it looked good on me. Well, better than mousy brown)
> So should I buy an exercise bike?  Or will my feet not touch the pedals?
> I'm 5'0 when I wear shoes.
> Sherry C
> From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
> Short AND fat AND redheaded.

OMG, are you sure we aren't sisters?? :-)  Actually, I'm a natural redhead
which brings me to another question.........has anyone ever heard about there
being a link between having red hair and having diabetes?  I could have sworn
I heard that somewhere before but then again I could've dreamed it.

Oh yeah Sherrie.....go ahead and buy that exercise bike.  I'm only 5 ft tall
and my feet reach the pedals on mine just fine :-)