[IP] blood...

I had a 'no deliver' signal today and when I took it out, I saw that there was
blood in half of the catheter. Has this happened to anyone? I have never had
this happen...and I never use my thighs because I bike and I find that I get
big bumps as I use those muscles. I thought I would try it again because I am
not biking now that it is winter. Has anyone had the blood problem, and if so,
what causes this??! Thanks for your help..