[IP] newcomer's ?'s

I have been on the MiniMed 508 for about 4 days now and have a few ?'s.
1. The QuickSet protective cap - How do you get it to stay on during
showers?  Mine keeps falling off.  I'm afraid to take a bath because I don't
know if the bath water is dangerous.
2. I was able to change my site successfully for the first time yesterday
and it only took me an hour.  Yea!  Can anyone give me "good site"
suggestions?  What sites work best and are there any rules for the rotation
of them?