[IP] Mixing Humalog with Velosulin or Regular

Hi,

I have been having site problems for the last few months. The connection
seems to be very unpredictable.

Someone suggested I try to mix Humalog with Velosulin or Regular in my MD508
pump.

Does any know where I can get Velosulin in Chicago, IL? What pharmacies
carry it?

How do I do the mixing? The suggestion was 5H per 1V or 1R. However, how do
I do the mixing itself? Using the reservior?

Also, is it better to try NovoLog or this mixture? Does any know if NovoLog
causes the same site unpredictability problems?

Thanks,
Arsen