RE: [IP] Weight gain and the pump

>Jennifer Harkleroad wrote:

>I eat less than 1200 cals a day. I only get 3 carbs per meal with no
>snack, so I am not over eating by any means. I guess if I were overeating,
>I would be as big as the side of a house. Please help, if you know any

I've been told that there is such a thing as not eating enough.  In other
words, if you cut your food consumption too much and don't consume enough
calories, your body goes into starvation mode and conserves as much as it
can for the "lean times ahead"...  I consume about 1400-1600 cals a day and
lost 25 pounds my first year on the pump.  While my weight has now
stabilized, I will never be a thin person.  It's just not in my genes.  YMMV.