[IP] Priming

> Also - if you "suspend" it should always want a prime to make sure there is
> sufficient insuline in the tubing; you should not need to suspend for a
> disconnect for a shower - just set the pump somewhere and let it continue
> run normally - then it will not "ask" for a prime.

Snip <interesting, Mary is on the same pump and it does not ask for a prime
after a

I have only used the "suspend" when I have changed my batteries (every 3
months for me - give or take just a few days) and then it always asks for a
prime.  I guess if you are using the "suspend" for other reasons maybe there
is a difference.  I have had my pump 14 months so I guess I have only used the
"suspend" about 4 to 5 times during that period.