RE: [IP] Weight gain and the pump

It's a conspiracy!  They all tell you you won't gain weight, or you can
lose the weight.  They all lie!
I changed from the dinosaur therapy---Reg. and NPH in Sept.  to Lantus,
Humalog, and NPH.  I gained 30lbs in about 2 1/2 months.  I haven't
gained since starting the pump in Dec.  but I can't get rid of it.  I
walk 3-4 miles 6-7 days a week and it won't budge!
I started at 120 and now am at 150.  I am not obese, so no one really
will give me anything to take it off.
I can't do the "fad" thing for obvious reasons(D+high BP)--those fad
meds.  run your BP up.
If anyone finds a miracle cure, please let me know.
I eat less than 1200 cals a day. I only get 3 carbs per meal with no
snack, so I am not over eating by any means.  I guess if I were
overeating, I would be as big as the side of a house.
Please help, if you know any secrets!