[IP] Disconnecting After a Large Bolus

Is it OK to disconnect after a large bolus?

My daughter eats breakfast in her pj's.  She usually gets 5H to cover
breakfast (which is 1/3 of her TDD).  Then she disconnects and gets dressed.
DH thinks that the pressure under the skin might force some insulin out of
the infusion set.  Does anyone know if this is possible?

We are using the MiniMed 508 and Quicksets.  Thanks in advance.

>From Liz
Laura, age 6, dx Oct 99, pumping since Nov 01