Re: [IP] Losing Weight

In a message dated 1/28/02 10:33:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Sherry C
> From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
> It sucks being short AND fat.  :)

LOL  I'm not laughing AT you Sherry......I'm laughing WITH you.  I know
exactly how you feel.  I'm kinda short too and gaining even a few pounds
makes a huge difference in the way I look and feel.  Now just count your
lucky stars that you aren't short, fat AND a redhead :-)  I am!