[IP] Surgery-Temporary change to e-mail status request

Dear Administrator on Duty:

I need for you to change my e-mail status for now.  I will still want access
to the archives but do not want to have the regular or even the digest form
of the list for maybe a week.  I am to have major abdominal surgery at 9 am
at Barnes Hospital tomorrow and per the insurance company be in the hospital
two over nights.  Both of my Doctors think I will be there three or four
days.  In about a week when I am up and about I will let you know to again
set me up with the regular form of mail.

Could you please privately let me know what Volume and number of the digest
version you are currently on so in 10 days or so, when I would want to see
what has happened in the past week I'll know where to start with the

For all that know me and those that don't I am a bit scared.  This will be
the first time since 1979 I have been put out completely for surgery.  I have
had 2 c-sections, laser surgery on my left eye, and 6 times I have had
surgery on my hands (carpal tunnels and trigger finger releases) but I was
always awake.  Please say a prayer for me and if you are not the praying
type, please keep me in your thoughts.  E-mail me privately if you want to
wish me well since I might miss it through the Pumpers list.  My family is so
stressed out, my youngest accidently got on the wrong bus to come home on
Friday from school and while I am in my girlfriends driveway talking to my
husband about what I was fixing for supper and picking him up, I told Bob,
"Darn I forgot my car phone.  I sure hope I left it on the counter at home
rather than any of four stores I have stopped at today.  Well, I will see you
when you get home."  I then turned off the phone, put it in the pocket where
it belongs on my purse and said to myself.  "Boy am I stressed out, can't
find the phone because I am talking on it!"  Yes, I need some prayers and
well wishes.

Cee Dee