Re: [IP] IP] Aspartame/Equal/ et al

While I don't really understand whether or not
aspartame is generally harmful, I do think a person
can react badly to it, maybe only in certain forms. A
person can be allergic or have reactions to wheat, or
peanuts for example, which would not mean these
products were "unhealthy" for others. Both my father
and I get headaches and a bloated gassy feeling when
we use products with aspartame. I've gotten my body
used to drinking diet sodas, which only have mild
effect on me now. I think if I drank a glass of water
every time I felt like drinking a diet ginger ale I'd
probably feel better physically.

Do You Yahoo!?