[IP] IP] Aspartame/Equal/ et al

In a message dated 1/27/02 7:14:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> al
>     Hi everyone I just came across some websites all about Equal and
> aspartame poisoning has anyone had anything like this?
> Alexandra
Oh yeah I have.  I was having horrible migraine problems and the neurologists
could not find a cause...Then my sister came upon a bunch of information
about aspartame and the horrible things it does in your body.  I quit using
it and voilla my migraines almost completely disappeared.
type 1 3/83
pump 3/98