[IP] Losing Weight

I had my son 8 1/2 months ago and I've been wanting to start losing weight.  I
did really well the first month or so after coming home from the hospital
(basically because I just didn't eat). Now I feel like I've ballooned back up.
I am also very insulin resistant--I'm taking basals from 1.8 to 2.1 and up to
90 some units per day!
I was wanting to seek some advice on losing weight.  I know, I know--eat less
and exercise more, but I work full-time and I take care of the baby and the
house all evening. After doing all that the last thing I want to do is go run
to the gym or something. I feel tired all the time. Some of this may be
because the baby is still getting up a few times each night, but I just don't
seem to have much energy.
Any diabetese-safe lose-weight-quick schemes? It seems like when I eat, I do
make poor choices, but I can't seem to lay off the junk in the evening. I kept
hoping the Synthroid would help with the tiredness, but I don't feel a bit
Any one have any good ideas for me? (besides putting a lock on the fridge or
walking to work every morning?? :)

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
It sucks being short AND fat.  :)