[IP] Re: BG Symptoms insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #74

It may your symptoms for recognizing a low bg. In my case, my upper lip goes numb. One of my brothers looses color perception. I have seen symptoms on this list about an iridescent "amoeba" shaped floater  (I have this too, but didn't realize it until I read about it on the list).