[IP] Pump insurance - How?

When I recieved my daughters pump last July, I called my insurance agent
(Allstate) and explained what I wanted.  He checked and called me back to say
that they would NOT cover the pump on my home owners policy except if stolen.
 I asked about a rider and was told that they did NOT do that on medical
equipment.  If anyone knows of a way of insuring Insulin Pumps for more than
theft, I would love to know.  So far this winter Elizabeth has lost her
winter jacket (brrr!), one snow boot and three pairs of mittens (not a good
thing in northern Wisconsin); last winter both boots, snowpants and several
mittens.  I can't afford that, let alone a replacement pump.

Mom of Elizabeth 10 1/2, pumping July 01
and Allen 21 and Amanda 23