[IP] Re: Does anyone insure their insulin pump?

In a message dated 1/28/02 8:48:58 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Are you sure about this?  Homeowners policies are generally pretty liberal.
> You might see if you can purchase a rider - it shouldn't cost too much
> (similar to jewelry).

We recently went to a new company for homeowners insurance (before we had
renters) and they even called the main office and they said it should be
covered if stolen, vandalized, burned up, like any of our other personal
belongings.  Now, if it stops working it will still be covered under it's
warranty so i figured we were totally covered there.
Maybe i should go back and make sure they put that in writing

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 20 years and happy to be here