Re: [IP] injecting into stomach

In a message dated 1/28/02 8:48:58 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> : [IP] injecting into stomach
Oh cindi,
I just remembered this!  When i was on mdi, i could do shots above the belly
button but never below it.  The pain was intense the few times i tried
(probably made worse because of my fear of that area).  Someone convinced me
to try the area, and it was really hard to do but i did it and have found
that that area below the belly button works better for me than above ever
did, gives me better numbers, hurts less etc.  I am so so so very glad i was
brave and tried it!
I'm laughing at myself because I have become so comfortable with using that
area that i forgot i had a problem with it!

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 20 years and happy to be here