Re: [IP] latest visit to my endo/weight loss

In a message dated 1/28/02 8:48:58 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: Re: [IP] latest visit to my endo
> Hi Faith:
> I haven't started pumping yet, but was wondering if
> you were losing weight because the pump helped you
> control your blood sugars or if you have been trying
> to lose weight in spite of your pump?  or was the 7 lb
> weight lose due to being sick in December.
> Cindi

well cindi,
I haven't been trying to lose weight.  I do need to  :)
what i have been doing is trying to keep how many units i take to a certain
number and once i reach that i stop eating carbs that day, or anyway that is
the plan.  Lots of days I find myself eating fewer carbs than i planned, just
wasn't hungry.  So far this is helping me lose weight while still eating what
i want to.
So in a way i guess that is a diet, but golly, it sure doesn't feel like one.
my blood sugars have been wonderful the whole last 2 weeks that i have been
sick again, first with the flu and then with a sinus infection that is the
worst i've ever had.  it amazes me what this sweet little pump can do!

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 20 years and happy to be here