RE: [IP] eye allergy

Thanks for replying.  Were you given medication for the bumps? Do you know
what kind of allergy is causing the bumps?  You have relieved some of my
anxiety over letting my daughter wear the contacts.  I was going to limit
her use but since you say you used them successfully I will back off.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message
in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of
this message is strictly forbidden. Natexis Banques Populaires will not
be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages
arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party or as a result of any virus being passed on.