Thanks for your reply and information.  Regarding the bumps she had these
before using contacts.  She uses the 2 week disposable contacts.  I will
look into seeing an optometrist.  Thank you again.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message
in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of
this message is strictly forbidden. Natexis Banques Populaires will not
be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages
arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party or as a result of any virus being passed on.