[IP] Re: Having something attached

Cyndi wrote:

.  I can't stand the thought of having
something permanently attached to me.

Hi Cyndi - I don't like having things attached to me
either, but . . . .  it is far better than having
something DETACHED - like a foot or leg.  That's the
way I think about it.  Most of the time I forget I
have something attached to me, but I bet if I would
lose a limb or my sight, I would think about it all
the time.  Hope this helps put things in perspective.

Pat (pumped!!!!)

Do You Yahoo!?