[IP] Monday Night Chat Tonight

Hi all,

It's the end of January already, can you believe it?  How are everyone's
"resolutions" doing?  But enough about that.

I'd like to invite you to join us in chat tonight--especially you newbies
who might have questions, fears, etc.  And of course you non-newbies are
always welcome too--we need you guys to helps show the newbies the ropes.   :)

Chat will be in the Anytime room at 9pm Eastern time (2AM GMT).

Here is the chat shortcut http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml.  Just
enter the full email address that you signed up for IP with and then the
password is "pumper" in lower case letters with no quotes.

Hope to see you there~

Do You Yahoo!?