Re: [IP] Re:Mix

I'm not sure why "they" say you're not supposed to mix the different brands
but I remember at one point during a pregnancy when I was put on 4 different
insulins (prepump of course) ....N, U, R and Humalog.  I already had 2 of
them from Novo Nordisk and the endo gave me samples of the other 2 made by
Lilly.  I said "I can't use these with the Novo insulins, can I?"  He assured
me that it would be fine.  My assumption is that the companies just tell you
not to mix the brands because they want you to use only theirs......who
knows?  All I know is that it didn't kill me :-)  and  the baby was perfectly