[IP] Re: Mix

I'm not mixing insulin~but my CDE suggested that I experiement using Humalog
to bring high numbers down~I currently use Novolog in my pump.  My use would
be strictly for highs by injection.  The Novolog doesn't seem to bring my bg
down when it gets up there.  Michael stated that I shouldn't use both~but
didn't explain why.  I wondered if it was something more than what we've
heard from others about different manufacturers.

Jan Clinthorne