Re: [IP] 4 different pump companies

*Any* pump that develops a crack in the casing,
regardless of its waterproof rating, could potentially
have the *exact* same problem. So I wouldn't get too
comfy just yet. ;)

email @ redacted said:
But I would not trust something that fail in water
like that... But hey thats just me :)

George said:
So what pump is it that you use in water and you trust
so much?  Is it the Animas R1000?   Or is it the DANA
(Sooil) Diabecare?  I'd like to know.  :>)

George       ;>)

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.2yrs, pumping 2.2yrs
Military Families of Children with Diabetes [MFCWD] parent
network of WA, diabetes & pump mentor, future CDE, but most
importantly, mom to 8 beautiful blessings :)
~*~Integrity is how you behave when no one is looking~*~

Do You Yahoo!?