[IP] latest visit to my endo

Well i went for my 3 month check up really expecting to have a1c in the 7's
but it was a 6.3, up from 5.8  3 months before.
I just noticed looking back over blood sugars in december that i didn't get
them down often and some days didn't do my blood sugar 2 x a day, what was i
thinking?  (besides being sick a lot in that time period too)
the good news was i've lost 7 lbs so that is a good thing, that makes a total
of 30 lbs or so, that i've lost so far.

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 20 years and happy to be here