Re: [IP] Re: Infusion sets in stomach area (Cindi)

Thanks.  I just found this sight yesterday, posted my
profile and have gotten so many responses, it's
unreal.  I actually cried today when I first opened my
e-mail. I couldn't believe how positive everyone has
been.  I've not heard one negative thing. I don't feel
so alone and like I'm going to be a freak with this
machine attached to me 24/7.

Thanks again.

Do You Yahoo!?