Re: [IP] Aspartame/Equal/ et al

Those websites have made their way around the internet
a few times and are hoaxes, from what I understand.

I think aspartame is just like everything else. Some
people will have problems with it and some won't. I
don't use it myself but it's just because I prefer the
real thing (as well as real butter, whole milk, real
eggs - all the "bad" things). :)

Hi everyone I just came across some websites all about
Equal and aspartame poisoning has anyone had anything
like this?

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.2yrs, pumping 2.2yrs
founder - Military Families of Children with Diabetes [MFCWD]
parent network of WA email @ redacted, diabetes
& pump mentor, future CDE, but most importantly, mom to 8
beautiful blessings :)

~*~Integrity is how you behave when no one is looking~*~

Do You Yahoo!?