Re: [IP] 4 different pump companies

In a message dated 1/26/2002 6:49:41 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> They have a concern that thier pumps crack and leak in water and freak out
> and over dose you has any one heard that on thier web site?  (when bathing
> or
> swimming)

There was ONE incident, with ONE person, with ONE pump - that has not been
duplicated in the lab. It was serious, it was an h-tron, she was scuba diving
and it apparently had a crack that was not easily visable by the naked eye -
water got in and caused the pump to over deliver -the person is fine but
since it was a big problem the h-tron is no longer rated as water proof.  But
many of us use it daily with no problems. I firmly believe that they are an
excellent company, with GREAT customer service, and a SAFE reliable product.
I have had NO problems with my pump and am very glad that I chose it - I
would choose it again - and I am much more knowledgeable than I was at the

Linda & Dax