Re: [IP] mix

Okay...this is probably going to cause an uproar but
I'll admit to experimenting. We switched from humalog
to novolog a few months ago. We had tried straight
humalog and the h/r mix. At first the novolog was
great and we had fantastic results. But then we
started seeing the same stuff as with the humalog (no
site stuff, just funky numbers). I figured if it was
okay for us to add a little regular with the humalog
(not only a different insulin but a different brand)
it wouldn't hurt to do the same with the humalog and
novolog. So, a couple of weeks ago I started putting a
small amount of humalog (~50u of the 315u cartridge)
in with the novolog. And you know what? I've seen

Please go easy with the chastisements...what's done is
done and it is working with no ill effects.

Reluctantly hitting that 'send' button now...

someone said:
Who would know if you can mix humalog and novolog??

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.2yrs, pumping 2.2yrs
founder - Military Families of Children with Diabetes [MFCWD]
parent network of WA email @ redacted, diabetes
& pump mentor, future CDE, but most importantly, mom to 8
beautiful blessings :)

~*~Integrity is how you behave when no one is looking~*~

Do You Yahoo!?