[IP] stinging lispro

I'm starting the pump process (my request went  in front of my insurance
company last week), and I'm wondering about experiences with Lispro and
Novolog in the pump.  I currently use LIspro on my MDI regimen, and while
I really like the results I get, it stings horribly nearly every time I
use it.  What does Lispro when in a pump?  Is Novolog any different?
Anyone who has tried both?  Preferences?  Reasons?