Re: [IP] Re: Infusion sets in stomach area (Cindi)

Thanks for the info.  It's taken me about three years
to get this far.  I have an appointment with the
doctor on March 4, to start getting prepared to start
pumping.  I have to be honest with you, I don't know
any other way of life, except constant finger sticks,
3-5 shots a day, highs, lows, infections, etc.  A life
with diabetes is the only life I can remember.  I am
40 years old and have had diabetes for 34 years.
According to my parents, I wasn't supposed to live
this long!

Anyway......thanks again for the info and
encouragement.  I hope to talk to you later.

Until then........Cindi

Do You Yahoo!?