Re: [IP] Re: Infusion sets in stomach area (Cindi)

Hi Sylvia:

Thanks for the encouragement, but I have to tell you,
that it literally makes me want to throw up when I
think about sticking myself in the stomach.  I don't
really know what the hang-up is.  I know it's not
pain.  I've had 2 cardiac surgeries, bilateral carpel
tunnel, 5 trigger fingers, tubal ligation, pylonidal
abcess x 2 (removed), not just lanced and drained, and
arthroscopic surgery on my knee.  As I'm writing this
to you, I'm starting to feel queezy.  You probably
think that I'm a nut case, but I'm really not.  I have
a bachelor's degree in education, had always been on
the honor roll or dean's list, etc.  I am not stupid,
just petrified!!  I guess only time will tell, if I
can go through this.  I know that it is the best thing
for me.  My doctor has been trying to get me to pump
for years.  Anyway.......thanks again, I think the
more I talk about it, the better it will be, but I'd
really like to sit down and talk to someone who has
one, that can show me their sites and how they manage
to do things.  Talk to you later.

Until then......Cindi

Do You Yahoo!?