Re: [IP] Carpal tunnel and diabetes

<< Is it just me?  Or has anyone else noticed their hands bothering them more
when their blood glucose is low? >>

Hi Deb,

I don't have carpal tunnel, but when my blood sugar is really low my hands
tingle and go so numb I can hardly pick up the test strip and get it in the
meter.  (This usually happens when I wake up in the middle of the night or
first thing in the morning...otherwise, I am testing frequently enough that I
don't go so low.)